ΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΗ ΠΡΟΣΤΑΣΙΑΣ ΠΡΟΣΩΠΙΚΩΝ ΔΕΔΟΜΕΝΩΝ ΒΑΣΕΙ ΤΟΥ ΓΕΝΙΚΟΥ ΚΑΝΟΝΙΣΜΟΥ ΤΗΣ ΕΥΡΩΠΑΙΚΗΣ ΕΝΩΣΗΣ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΠΡΟΣΤΑΣΙΑ ΠΡΟΣΩΠΙΚΩΝ ΔΕΔΟΜΕΝΩΝ (ΕΕ) 2016/679 & ΤΟΥ Ν. 4624/2019.
Tο μη κερδοσκοπικό σωματείο με την επωνυμία «Ο ΤΟΙΧΟΣ ΤΗΣ ΚΑΛΟΣΥΝΗΣ», που εδρεύει στη Δράμα, επί της οδού Αντιγόνου 4, ΤΚ 66100, με ΑΦΜ 996970750 Δ.Ο.Υ. Δράμας, με τηλέφωνα επικοινωνίας 694 523 3637 / 698 132 2003 και e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, όπως εκπροσωπείται νόμιμα, καλούμενο στο εξής «ο ΤΟΙΧΟΣ» ή «το σωματείο» σας ενημερώνει υπό την ιδιότητά του ως υπευθύνου επεξεργασίας προσωπικών δεδομένων και σύμφωνα με τον Γενικό Κανονισμό (ΕΕ) 2016/679 για την Προστασία Δεδομένων και τις σχετικές διατάξεις της κείμενης ελληνικής νομοθεσίας περί προστασίας δεδομένων προσωπικού χαρακτήρα, ότι προβαίνει σε επεξεργασία των προσωπικών σας δεδομένων σύμφωνα με τους ακόλουθους όρους:
1. Ποια προσωπικά δεδομένα συλλέγει ο ΤΟΙΧΟΣ;
The Wall collects, stores and processes the following personal data, separately mentioned:
a) identification data, such as first and last name, patronymic, gender, social security number, VAT number, AMKA, date and place of birth, nationality and other demographic data,
b) contact data, such as postal and email address, landline and mobile phone,
c) data on financial, property and family status, such as indicatively: profession, earnings, dependent members, bank statement, other data of a tax and income nature (indicatively forms E1 and E9), certificate of marital status, date of marriage and birth of children,
d) criminal record data, such as convictions, etc.,
e) health data and/or of dependent family members, in special cases, such as illnesses, any medication, disability certification, etc.
f) data concerning religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual life or sexual orientation,
g) data concerning their place of residence and their way of life,
h) data resulting from your visit to the association's website or social media such as: IP address, information on your use and interaction with the website (if you have chosen to install the corresponding cookies), your location data (if you have enabled access to your location).
2. How is your personal data entered into THE WALL?
The above personal data is collected by:
α) απευθείας από εσάς το ίδιο το υποκείμενο των δικαιωμάτων εισφερόμενα οικειοθελώς και αυθορμήτως είτε με τη συμπλήρωση κάποιου εντύπου ή αίτησης που υποβάλλετε προς το σωματείο μας, είτε με την προσκόμιση σχετικών εγγράφων προς το σωματείο, είτε ακόμα και με την προφορική γνωστοποίηση των δεδομένων σας προς το Σωματείο.
b) in case of the personal data of sub-case or of the previous article, the data is entered by you the subject of the rights voluntarily and spontaneously with your visit to the website the social media of the association.
3. Γιατί συλλέγει ο ΤΟΙΧΟΣ τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα;
The Wall collects, stores and processes your personal data for the following purposes, separately mentioned:
- your identification and our communication with you, whenever necessary in the context of satisfying or not any of your requests, submitted written or orally to THE WALL,
- the processing of actions in the context of satisfying or not any of your requests, submitted written or orally to THE WALL,
- preparation of donations by you to THE WALL and/or to citizens or institutions that are supported by THE WALL,
- preparation of donations to you,
- the examination of your application to be included in THE WALL volunteer association
- the examination of your application for registration as a member of THE WALL,
- the extraction of statistics regarding the characteristics of the donors, beneficiaries, volunteers, members as well as regarding the content of the requests that are linked to THE WALL,
- improving the content, structure, operation and navigation experience on our website and social media,
- sending you updates regarding the actions of THE WALL.
Who has access to your personal data?
Only the relevant volunteers and/or members of THE WALL have access to your personal data. We do not disclose your personal data to third parties not affiliated with us, unless this is required for the legitimate needs to fulfill our functions and actions, in order to respond to your requests and/or as required or permitted by law or professional standards and/or if we have your consent to do so.
Also, your data, to the extent that this is appropriate for the fulfillment of our obligations, in order to better serve you and to satisfy your requests, may be transmitted to specific recipients for the fulfillment of each of the above processing purposes and within the scope of the competences each recipient, who may be:
a) another natural person – volunteer of THE WALL, such as psychologists, social workers and other specialized scientists in the context of the processing and fulfillment of your request,
b) employees of legal entities («ν.π.ι.δ., ν.π.δ.δ.») in the context of processing and satisfying your request,
c) to other natural person such as lawyers, notaries and bailiffs, under the condition of observing professional secrecy and the duty of confidentiality and secrecy in any case,
d) supervisory, audit, independent, judicial, public and/or other authorities and bodies within the scope of their statutory powers, duties and powers.
5. Πώς προστατεύει ο ΤΟΙΧΟΣ τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα;
THE WALL keeps all the personal data that collects and processes with absolute security. It has and implements procedures and systems that ensure privacy nature of personal data and their editing, as well as their protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access and any other form of unfair processing.
6. For how long does THE WALL keep your personal data?
Personal data is retained for as long as it is necessary to carry out and complete the processing purposes listed above, including the purposes of completing legal, accounting or informational requirements, and to respond to your needs, both in physical archive and in electronic form. The personal data we process is not kept for longer than the necessary period to complete the processing purposes and any services directly related to it. In any case, the above data is kept in accordance with the period of time provided for by Legislation 4538/2018 and the delegated ministerial decisions.
7. What rights do you have, concerning the protection of your personal data?
After verification of your identity, as Data Subjects, you have the following rights:
a) to know which personal data concerning you is kept and processed by THE WALL, as well as their origin (right of access),
b) to request the correction and/or completion of these so that they are complete and accurate, by providing any necessary document from which the need for completion or correction arises (right to correction), which at the same time is also your obligation,
c) request the restriction of the processing of your data (right to restriction),
d) refuse and/or object to any further processing of your personal data held by THE WALL (right to object),
e) request the deletion of our data from the WALL files (right to be forgotten),
f) ask THE WALL to transfer the data you have provided to it, to any other data controller (right to data portability).
Ιt is noted that:
- the satisfaction of the requests under c', d' and e', as long as they relate to data that is necessary for the processing or continuation and satisfaction of your request, implies the automatic inability on the part of ΤΗΕ WALL to examine or process your request and it may also entail the impossibility of making your donation to the Association or those served by it, the impossibility of evaluating your application for inclusion in our volunteer network and/or maintaining you in the network of our volunteers if you are already a member thereof, the impossibility of evaluating your application for registration as a member of ΤΗΕ WALL and/or maintaining your membership status if you are already a member thereof, as well as the cessation of sending you the Association's action newsletters.
- Furthermore, ΤΗΕ WALL has in any case the right to refuse the request to limit the processing or delete your data if the processing or keeping of the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or support of his legal interest, his legal rights or his compliance with his legal obligations.
- Exercising the right to portability (sub-case f above) does not entail the deletion of the data from our records, which is under its terms immediately of previous subcase e'.
- The exercise of the above rights acts for the future and does not concern already performed data processing.
8. How can you practice your above rights?
Για την περαιτέρω διευκόλυνσή σας σχετικά με την άσκηση των σχετικών δικαιωμάτων σας, ο ΤΟΙΧΟΣ μεριμνά για την ανάπτυξη εσωτερικών διαδικασιών ώστε να ανταποκρίνεται έγκαιρα και αποτελεσματικά στα σχετικά αιτήματά σας. Για την άσκηση των ανωτέρω δικαιωμάτων σας, παρακαλούμε όπως υποβάλλετε προς τον ΤΟΙΧΟ αίτημα Ασκήσεως Δικαιωμάτων, με οποιοδήποτε πρόσφορο τρόπο, με φυσική ή ηλεκτρονική αλληλογραφία. Έχετε, επίσης, το δικαίωμα να υποβάλετε καταγγελία στην Αρχή Προστασίας Δεδομένων Προσωπικού Χαρακτήρα (www.dpa.gr), η οποία είναι η αρμόδια εποπτική αρχή για την προστασία των θεμελιωδών δικαιωμάτων και ελευθεριών των φυσικών προσώπων έναντι της επεξεργασίας των προσωπικών δεδομένων, εφόσον θεωρείτε ότι προσβάλλονται τα δικαιώματά σας με οποιονδήποτε τρόπο.
II. STATEMENT OF CONSENT
i. έχει ενημερωθεί και κατανοήσει πλήρως την Πολιτική Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων του ΤΟΙΧΟΥ, όπως αναφέρεται στο μέρος Ι. του παρόντος.
ii. provides his consent to the collection, storage and processing of his personal data by THE WALL under the terms and conditions stated in part I. of present and in accordance with the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection and the relevant provisions of the current Greek legislation on the protection of personal data.
iii) The consent of the visitor/user may be freely revoked by him/her at any time by submitting a signed withdrawal/revocation statement to THE WALL in writing of his consent. From the submission of the revocation statement and thereafter, the consent given herein is revoked, without this revocation being able to have retroactive effect.